Creating a User Account
- Go to Home Page and click on the “Register” button.
- Enter the information on the Registration Page.
NOTE Please read and accept the Terms & Conditions by checking the checkbox in order to complete their registration.
- Click “Create Account” and you will automatically be logged in.
Once you click “Create Account” you will be able to enter your Registration Code.
Entering Your Registration Code
In order to connect to an Organization and join the mentoring process, you must first enter a Mentor or Mentee Registration Code. These codes can be purchased on the Strong Marriages Store and are available as Mentee Bundles or Mentor Training Workshops. Some Organizations may provide a Registration Code for you, while others will have you provide a Registration Code from your purchase.
NOTE Registration Codes sent either from the Strong Marriages Store or sent by your Organization from the Marriage Mentors™ Support System will come via an email. Please be sure check your Spam Folder if you were expecting an email, but it's not in your inbox.
- After registering on the site, you will see a field to enter your Registration Code.
- Enter your code and click "Submit"
- You can now connect to an Organization where you can be managed through the mentoring process.
Mentee Registration Codes will begin with MSS-MENTEE-
and Mentor Registration Codes will begin with MSS-MENTOR-
Once you submit your Registration Code, the system will take you the Relationship Response Survey followed by the Connect®
Completing the Relationship Survey
The Relationship Survey is a profile of your relationship with your spouse. This information is not shared with your spouse through the system.
- From your Dashboard navigate to “Relationship Survey."
- Complete the questions according to the instructions.
- After you complete the survey, you will be sent to complete your Connect® Assessment.
Taking the Connect® Assessment
The Marriage Mentors™ Support System utilizes the Connect® Assessment to aid the mentoring process as you learn more about you and your spouse's personalities. Your Registration Code gives you access to take this assessment and will provide you with details on your personality profile.
- From your Dashboard navigate to “Connect® Assessment."
- Complete the assessment according to the instructions.
- After you complete the assessment, you will see your Connect® Assessment overview.
You can view your overview again by clicking "My Graph" on the Dashboard.