Creating a User Account
- Go to Home Page and click on the “Register” button.
- Enter the information on the Registration Page.
NOTE You must agree to the Terms & Conditions before you can complete their registration.
- Click “Create Account” and you will automatically be logged in.
Entering Your Registration Code
In order to connect to an Organization and join the mentoring process, you must first enter a Mentor or Mentee Registration Code. These codes can be purchased on the Strong Marriages Store and are available as Mentee Bundles or Mentor Training Workshops. Some Organizations may provide a Registration Code for you, while others will have you provide a Registration Code from your purchase.
- After registering on the site, you will see a field to enter your Registration Code.
- Enter your code and click "Submit"
- You can now connect to an Organization where you can be managed through the mentoring process.
Taking the Connect Assessment
The Marriage Mentors™ Support System utilizes the Connect Assessment® to aid the mentoring process as you learn more about you and your spouse's personalities. Your Registration Code gives you access to take this assessment and will provide you with details on your personality profile.
- From your Dashboard navigate to “Connect Assessment®."
- Complete the assessment according to the instructions.
- After you complete the assessment, you will see your Connect Assessment® overview.
You can view your overview again by clicking "My Graph" on the Dashboard.
Completing the Relationship Survey
The Relationship Survey is a profile of your relationship with your spouse. This information is not shared with your spouse through the system.
- From your Dashboard navigate to “Relationship Survey."
- Complete the questions according to the instructions.
- After you complete the survey, you will see your survey overview.